EXAMINATION AT ECPR 2021 COURSE
On occasion of the ECPR 2021, we are pleased to offer a written examination, which will be counted towards the EDiPR diploma.
A successful completion of this test is a requirement to take the EDiPR examination in the future, therefore we highly encourage you to take this important first step. The examination will be held virtually on the last day of the course – June 23. Questions will be based on the presented sessions during the ECPR Course, therefore a valid registration to the virtual ECPR course 2021 is required.
More information about ECPR 2021 course can be found here: http://ecpr2021.org/
Deadline for ECPR course registration is May 31, 2021 (early registration) and June 16, 2021 (late registration).
The examination will be held virtually and proctored by the ESPR in collaboration with the EBR.
The fee is 75€. The deadline to register for the examination is June 16.
JUNIOR GRANT APPLICATION: ECPR 2021
The ESPR provides grants to encourage attendance at the European course of Paediatric Radiology 2021.
The ESPR Board has agreed to provide financial support to eligible radiologists in training (residents/fellows) or young radiologists active in the field of paediatric radiology planning to virtually attend the ECPR 2021.
Junior grants offering the Course registration fee and the Course test fee will be supported. The final number of grants will be decided by the ESPR EC and the Board.
• Target audience: The grants are only available for radiologists in training (residents/fellows) and young radiologists active in the field of paediatric radiology. This status needs to be confirmed by a written, dated and signed letter from the applicant’s training coordinator/supervisor/head of department.
• Age: The applicant must be 40 years or younger on the first day of the course.
• Reimbursement: The grant will be paid to the grant recipient after attending the course. This will require the bank details of the grant recipient and confirmation of attendance to be forwarded to the ESPR Office (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Grant applications will be reviewed by the ESPR education committee and sent to the ESPR board for approval. The decision of the ESPR board is final.
More information and the application form can be found online: https://www.espr.org/junior-espr/
The grant applications need to be submitted by May 25, 2021 at the latest. Grant applications received after this date will not be considered.
How to apply?
1. DOWNLOAD the Educational Grants Application Form. Print the form, fill it appropriately and sign it.
2. Please provide a signed dated letter from your training supervisor/director/head of department confirming your current training status or position.
3. Scan the application form and the letter confirming your training status/position and email both to email@example.com with the heading “Educational grant application for ECPR”.
4. The ESPR education committee will consider the applications after the closing date.