The Neuroradiology Taskforce aims:
- to present and discuss new recommendations for paediatric neuro imaging (i.e., imaging in premature babies, imaging in spinal cord trauma, imaging in paediatric headache) in order to complete and supplement existing recommendations
- to explore existing imaging practices in spinal cord trauma and headache based on an extensive meta-analysis and to define appropriate imaging protocols
- to collaborate with members of the European Society of Neuroradiology (ESNR) practicing paediatric neuroradiology to define neuroimaging protocols and contribute to the organisation of improved training in paediatric neuroradiology.
Maria Argyropoulou, Ioannina/GR
Andrea Rossi, Genoa/IT
Nadine Girard, Marseille/FR
Jean-François Chateil, Bordeaux/FR
Catherine Adamsbaum, Le Kremlin Bicêtre/FR
Veronica Donoghue, Dublin/IE
Maarten Hans Lequin, Utrecht/NL
Felice D’Arco, London/UL
Vasileios Xydis, Ioannina/GR
Dhananjaya Narayana, Bengaluru/IN
Volodia Dangouloff-Ros, Paris/FR
Kshitij Mankad, London/UK
Irmhild Altmann-Schneider, Utrecht/NL
If you would like to become a member of the Neuroradiology Taskforce, please send your CV to email@example.com.
- Neuroimaging in childhood headache: a systematic review. Alexiou GA, Argyropoulou MI. Pediatr Radiol. 2013 Jul;43(7):777-84.
- Argyropoulou MI , Alexiou GA , Xydis VG , Adamsbaum C , Chateil JF , Rossi A , Girard N , Vázquez É , Astrakas LG . Pediatric minor head injury imaging practices: results from an ESPR survey. Neuroradiology. 2019 Dec 11. doi: 10.1007/s00234-019-02326-6