Become a member of the ESPR
ESPR 2021 membership
The 2021 ESPR membership application and renewal opens during the week of January 25-29, 2021. The application will be possible here, on the ESPR website.
Thank you for your patience!
Your ESPR membership benefits
- Representation of Paediatric Radiology on European level
- Complimentary online access to “Pediatric Radiology” journal*
- Reduced yearly subscription to the printed version of “Pediatric Radiology” journal (138.00 € per year)
- Reduced registration fees for the ESPR Annual Meeting and Post Graduate Course / IPR
- Reduced registration fees for the ECPR and ECPNR courses
- Free access to ESPR & ECPR lecture presentations and recordings
- Free access to bi-monthly ESPR live webinars
- Free access to recorded ESPR webinars
- 20% off the regular price when purchasing Springer books
- Eligibility for ESOR/ESPR fellowship programme
- Membership certificate
- ESPR newsletter
*Not applicable for Corresponding members of SPR, SLARP, AOSPR and Associate members
Full membership is available to individuals who are alumni of medical schools and licensed to practice medicine and whose primary area of practice is paediatric radiology, perinatal diagnostic and interventional radiology or other areas relating to paediatric imaging.
Resident membership is available to individuals still in training. The resident status needs verification via a proof signed by your head of department which must include the year of your expected end of training. The proof should be uploaded during the membership application process in MyUserArea under Proof -> Proof documents. Only after this proof is uploaded and approved is the membership active.
Retired membership is available to individuals having retired from their professional life. The retirement status needs verification via a proof which should be uploaded during the membership application process in MyUserArea under Proof -> Proof documents. Only after this proof is uploaded and approved is the membership active.
Associate membership is available to individuals who are not radiologists.
Corresponding membership SPR/AOSPR/SLARP
Corresponding membership is available for full members of SPR, AOSPR, and SLARP.
Membership fees are valid for one calendar year.
- Full membership 180€
- Associate membership 120€
- Retired membership* 90€
- Resident membership** 60€
- Corresponding membership*** 30€
*proof of retirement required
**proof of residency required
***for members of SPR, AOSPR, SLARP