Open Posts in Paediatric Radiology
Please inform us if your department is offering any vacant positions. The ESPR would be happy to share this information with all members.
Become a member of the ESPR
ESPR 2020 membership
The ESPR membership system is currently being serviced and will be up and running soon again. In the meantime, if you are interested in becoming a member, or would like to pay your membership fees for 2020, please contact the ESPR Office (email@example.com).
Your ESPR membership benefits
- Representation of Paediatric Radiology on European level
- Complimentary online access to “Pediatric Radiology” journal*
- Reduced yearly subscription to the printed version of “Pediatric Radiology” journal (138.00 € per year)
- Reduced registration fees for the ESPR Annual Meeting and Post Graduate Course
- Free access to ESPR & ECPR lecture presentations and recordings
- Personal ESPR account with access to Members’ Directory (MyUserArea)
- 20% off the regular price when purchasing Springer books
- Eligibility for ESOR/ESPR fellowship programme
- Membership certificate
- ESPR newsletter
*Not applicable for SPR, SLARP and AOSPR membership application
Full membership is available to individuals who are alumni of medical schools and licensed to practice medicine and whose primary area of practice is paediatric radiology, perinatal diagnostic and interventional radiology or other areas relating to paediatric imaging.
Resident membership is available to individuals still in training. The resident status needs verification via a proof which should include the year of your expected end of training. The proof can be uploaded during the membership application process on the website or has to be sent via email or postal mail to the ESPR Office after membership application within 5 working days. Resident membership is only available until the end of the year, which you have indicated as end of residency.
Retired membership is available to individuals having retired from their professional life. The retirement status needs verification via a proof which can be uploaded during the membership application process on the website or has to be sent to the ESPR Office after membership application within 5 working days.
Associate membership is available to individuals who are not radiologists.
Membership fees are valid for one calendar year.
- Full membership 180€
- Associate membership 120€
- Retired membership* 90€
- Resident membership** 60€
- Corresponding membership*** 30€
*proof of retirement required
**proof of residency required
***for members of SPR, AOSPR, SLARP