Become a member of the ESPR
ESPR 2021 membership
New membership application
To become a member of the ESPR for the first time, please access the link below and start by creating a profile in the ESPR MyUserArea. After your profile is complete, please proceed to the “Membership” section and start the membership application.
Renew your membership
To renew your ESPR membership, please access the link below and login with your email address and your ESPR MyUserArea password.
Your ESPR membership benefits
- Representation of Paediatric Radiology on European level
- Complimentary online access to “Pediatric Radiology” journal*
- Reduced yearly subscription to the printed version of “Pediatric Radiology” journal (138.00 € per year)
- Reduced registration fees for the ESPR Annual Meeting and Post Graduate Course / IPR
- Reduced registration fees for the ECPR and ECPNR courses
- Free access to ESPR & ECPR lecture presentations and recordings
- Free access to bi-monthly ESPR live webinars
- Free access to recorded ESPR webinars
- Eligibility for ESOR/ESPR fellowship programme
- Membership certificate
- ESPR newsletter
*Not applicable for Corresponding members of SPR, SLARP, AOSPR and Associate members
Full membership is available to individuals who are alumni of medical schools and licensed to practice medicine and whose primary area of practice is paediatric radiology, perinatal diagnostic and interventional radiology or other areas relating to paediatric imaging.
Resident membership is available to individuals still in training. The resident status needs verification via a proof signed by your head of department which must include the year of your expected end of training. The proof should be uploaded during the membership application process in MyUserArea under Proof -> Proof documents. Only after this proof is uploaded and approved is the membership active.
Retired membership is available to individuals having retired from their professional life. The retirement status needs verification via a proof which should be uploaded during the membership application process in MyUserArea under Proof -> Proof documents. Only after this proof is uploaded and approved is the membership active.
Associate membership is available to individuals who are not radiologists.
Corresponding membership SPR/AOSPR/SLARP/AfSPI
Corresponding membership is available for full members of:
SPR – Society for Pediatric Radiology
AOSPR – Asian and Oceanic Society for Paediatric Radiology
SLARP – Sociedad Latinoamericana de Radiología Pediátrica
AfSPI – African Society of Paediatric Imaging
Membership fees are valid for one calendar year, January 1 to December 31.
- Full membership 180€
- Associate membership 120€
- Retired membership* 90€
- Resident membership** 60€
- Corresponding membership*** 30€
*proof of retirement required
**proof of residency required
***for members of SPR, AOSPR, SLARP, AfSPI