Open Posts in Paediatric Radiology
Please inform us if your department is offering any vacant positions. The ESPR would be happy to share this information with all members.
Currently no vacant posts announced.
Become a member of the ESPR
Membership application is currently closed and will re-open in December 2019.
Thank you for your understanding!
ESPR membership is available for individuals who are alumni of medical schools and licensed to practice medicine and whose primary area of practice is paediatric radiology and perinatal diagnostic and interventional radiology or relating to paediatric radiology with particular interest.
Your ESPR membership benefits
- Representation of Paediatric Radiology on European level
- Complimentary online access to the journal “Pediatric Radiology” (not applicable for SPR, AOSPR and SLARP membership applications)
- Print versions of “Pediatric Radiology” for a reduced fee of 138€ per year
- Reduced registration fees for the ESPR Annual Meeting and Post Graduate Course
- Membership certificate
- Personal ESPR account with access to Member’s directory (MyUserArea)
- 20% off the regular price when purchasing Springer books
- ESOR fellowship programme
- ESPR newsletter
- Access to website for taskforce activities, guidelines and protocols
Full membership is available to individuals who are alumni of medical schools and licensed to practice medicine and whose primary area of practice is paediatric radiology, perinatal diagnostic and interventional radiology or other areas relating to paediatric imaging.
Resident membership is available to individuals still in training. The resident status needs verification via a proof which should include the year of your expected end of training. The proof can be uploaded during the membership application process on the website or has to be sent via email or postal mail to the ESPR Office after membership application within 5 working days. Resident membership is only available until the end of the year, which you have indicated as end of residency.
Retired membership is available to individuals having retired from their professional life. The retirement status needs verification via a proof which can be uploaded during the membership application process on the website or has to be sent to the ESPR Office after membership application within 5 working days.
Associate membership is available to individuals who are not radiologists.
Always valid for one calendar year
– Full membership – 180€
– Resident membership (proof of residency required) – 60€
– Retired membership (proof of retirement required) – 90€
– Associate membership – 120€
– Corresponding membership (offered to members SPR, AOSPR, SLARP) – 30€