The CT & Dose Taskforce aims:
- to create evidence base for justification and optimisation in the use of computed tomography in children and young adults
- to provide a dynamic platform for communication and discussion
- to provide an opportunity continuous education using quality assurance criteria
- to develop evidence based guidelines for good clinical practice within paediatric CT
Claudio Granata, Trieste/IT
Elrich Sorantin, Graz/AT
Catherine M. Owens, London/UK
Rajia Seuri, Helsinki/FI
Carmelo Sofia, Messina/IT
Sergio Salerno, Palermo/IT
R.A.J. Nievelstein, Utrecht/NL
If you would like to become a member of the CT & Dose Taskforce, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The ESPR research project on the development of paediatric CT-protocols balancing dose and quality, based on the use of phantom studies can be seen as a research project for optimisation within paediatric computed tomography.
European Diagnostic Reference Levels for Paediatric Imaging – PiDRL (EC Tender ENER/2013/NUCL/SI2.671441),
ESPR CT-project – led by E. Sorantin
- Granata C, Sorantin E, Seuri R, Owens CM. European Society of Paediatric Radiology Computed Tomography and Dose Task Force: European guidelines on diagnostic reference levels for paediatric imaging. Pediatr Radiol. 2019 May;49(5):702-705. doi: 10.1007/s00247-019-04346-z. Epub 2019 Feb 19. PMID: 30783688.