Questionnaire ESPR Taskforce Fetal Imaging
as you may know, during the last ESPR meeting in Berlin, a new Task Force dedicated to Prenatal Imaging has been established under the lead of both of Catherine Garel and Marie Cassart.
As a first step, we would like to establish a map of the pediatric radiologists involved in prenatal imaging.
If you are willing to join this Task Force, could you please answer to the questions in the survey and send back to firstname.lastname@example.org until end of October.
European Guidelines on Diagnostic Reference levels for Paediatric Imaging
We are very pleased to inform you that the European Commission has just published the European Guidelines on DRLs for Paediatric Imaging, prepared by the PiDRL project, in the Radiation Protection series.
You can download the guidelines here: http://www.eurosafeimaging.org/wp/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/rp_185.pdf
Save the Date
ESPR 2019 – Postgraduate Course and Annual Meeting
May 14-18, 2019 – Helsinki/FI
May 14-15: Post Graduate Course, aiming at young radiologists in/after specialist training
May 16-18: Annual Meeting, offering state-of-the-art plenary and keynote lectures, special focus, taskforce, educational and research sessions
- Radiation protection
- Chest imaging: optimisation of x-rays, ultrasound, CT, MRI
- Congenital heart disease
- Gastrointestinal imaging: MRI, US, techniques and surgery
- Musculoskeletal imaging including prone 3D-imaging, MRI and ultrasound, elbow
- Vascular malformations: imaging and radiological treatment
- Fetal imaging: neuro, cardiac, body and physics
- Oncological MRI: primary diagnostics and followup
- Neuroradiology: neonatal and acute MRI
- Trauma: FAST and SLOW
- Radiographers and sonographers program