Advertisement for ESPR open positions
(Application deadline extended: March 31)
Vacant positions are:
– General Secretary
– Educational committee chair
– (up to 3) Members for Publication Committee
Term of office: June 2018-June 2021
Submit your application until March 31, 2018!
Interested members of ESPR are requested to send a short CV including a statement of intent detailing the relevant experience considering the role profile. Applications are reviewed by the ESPR Board.
ESPR 2018 – Postgraduate Course and Annual Meeting
June 18-22, 2018 – Berlin/DE
Paediatric radiology amazing young!
For the first time the European Society for Paediatric Radiology congress will be held in Berlin.
On 18–19 June, we scheduled the two-day 43rd postgraduate course, which is directed at both – radiologists coming to the end of their specialist training as well as, young paediatric radiologists at the beginning of the professional career. Typical paediatric diseases and specialised imaging diagnostics in the childhood will be presented.
The ensuing, three-day 54th ESPR congress, 20–22 June, will offer, in addition to the scientific focus, a good mix of keynote lectures, interactive sessions and state-of-the-art lectures. This guarantees an interesting composition of special knowledge and repetition at a very high level. Smaller special focus sessions complement the conference and will also offer for specialised experts new aspects to their daily work.
Save the Date
ESPR 2019 – Postgraduate Course and Annual Meeting
May 14-18, 2019 – Helsinki/FI
May 14-15: Post Graduate Course, aiming at young radiologists in/after specialist training
May 16-18: Annual Meeting, offering state-of-the-art plenary and keynote lectures, special focus, taskforce, educational and research sessions
- Radiation protection
- Chest imaging: optimisation of x-rays, ultrasound, CT, MRI
- Congenital heart disease
- Gastrointestinal imaging: MRI, US, techniques and surgery
- Musculoskeletal imaging including prone 3D-imaging, MRI and ultrasound, elbow
- Vascular malformations: imaging and radiological treatment
- Fetal imaging: neuro, cardiac, body and physics
- Oncological MRI: primary diagnostics and followup
- Neuroradiology: neonatal and acute MRI
- Trauma: FAST and SLOW
- Radiographers and sonographers program