Advertisement for ESPR open positions: The ESPR Board is searching for your support!
Vacant positions are:
– General Secretary
– Educational committee chair
Term of office: June 2018-June 2021
Interested members of ESPR are requested to send a short CV including a statement of intent detailing the relevant experience considering the role profile. Kindly send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by latest February 28, 2018. After the deadline, applications will be reviewed by the ESPR Board.
Junior Grants for ESPR 2018 – Application open!
The grant will cover the registration costs of the annual meeting (based on early bird fee).
NEW Application requirements
– The grants are only available for radiologists in training. The applicant must be 35 years or younger.
– ESPR congress certificate of attendance is compulsory for the grant.
– Members of ESPR will be given preference
– NEW Application Deadline: February 28, 2018
– If not a member, the grant awardees will also get free ESPR membership for 2018 (with online access only to Pediatric Radiology journal.)
ESPR 2018 – Postgraduate Course and Annual Meeting
June 18-22, 2018
Paediatric radiology amazing young!
For the first time the European Society for Paediatric Radiology congress will be held in Berlin.
Abstract submission: January 15, 2018
Early bird registration: March 1, 2018
On 18–19 June, we scheduled the two-day 43rd postgraduate course, which is directed at both – radiologists coming to the end of their specialist training as well as, young paediatric radiologists at the beginning of the professional career. Typical paediatric diseases and specialised imaging diagnostics in the childhood will be presented.
The ensuing, three-day 54th ESPR congress, 20–22 June, will offer, in addition to the scientific focus, a good mix of keynote lectures, interactive sessions and state-of-the-art lectures. This guarantees an interesting composition of special knowledge and repetition at a very high level. Smaller special focus sessions complement the conference and will also offer for specialised experts new aspects to their daily work.