CT & dose Task Force
- To create evidence base for justification and optimisation in the use of computed tomography in children and young adults
- To provide a dynamic platform for communication and discussion
- To provide an opportunity continuous education using quality assurance criteria
- To develop evidence based guidelines for good clinical practice within paediatric CT
- The ESPR research project on the development of paediatric CT-protocols balancing dose and quality, based on the use of phantom studies can be seen as a research project for optimisation within paediatric computed tomography.
C.M. Owens (Chair)
E. Sorantin (Co-chair)
ESPR CT-project – led by E. Sorantin
European Diagnostic Reference Levels for Paediatric Imaging – PiDRL (EC Tender ENER/2013/NUCL/SI2.671441), ESPR contact persons C.M Owens and E. Sorantin
The CT Dose Task Force has a meeting at the annual meeting of the European Society of Paediatric Radiology.
55th International Atomic Energy Agency general conference