COMMITTEES OF ESPR
• To coordinate and update training curricula.
• To provide a communication channel between national, international and subspecialty societies and the ESPR on matters relevant to education.
• To advise on and agree upon the Society’s policy on continuing professional education (CME, CPD) and to liaise with (inter)national authorities and EACCME.
Specific tasks and responsibilities of the Publications Committee are:
• To represent the ESPR for all relevant interactions with the publisher/s.
• To undertake a membership survey in relation to the journal and other publications every 4-5 years.
Specific tasks and responsibilities of the Research Committee are:
• To monitor the activities of research activity on behalf of the Society.
• To develop research policies on new imaging methods.
• To produce strategies for current and future developments.
Specific tasks and responsibilities of the Congress Committee are:
• To produce a world class educational event annually
Specific tasks and responsibilities of the jESPeR Committee are:
• The jESPeR (Junior ESPR) is on the ESPR Board to represent the views of and look after the interests of junior (less than five years of experience in paediatric radiology) paediatric radiologists.
Taskforces of ESPR
CT & Dose
Post Mortem Imaging