Other courses related to ESPR
• Improve knowledge on how to perform fetal MRI
• Learn about typical fetal brain pathologies on Ultrasound and MRI
• Develop ability to perform unaccompanied correct examinations
• Gain knowledge about indications for fetal brain MRI
• Discuss case reports and troubleshooting with an expert faculty
• Become familiar with the ISUOG Fetal MRI guidelines
• Engage with an international panel of experts on topics such as normal supratentorial fetal Brain Development, ventriculomegaly US and MRI and post-mortem MRI: when why and how?
Find out more at isuog.org/events
October 26-28, 2017
We would like to highlight this upcoming meeting to members and trainees who may be interested in paediatric IR. It should be a great opportunity to meet others in this field, to learn something new and to share challenging cases.
Online registration will start in May 2017
For further information visit: https://www.spir.org/spir-2016-denver
November 15, 2017
October 19-21, 2017
27 November – 1 December at BMA House, London
An international meeting delivering a unique and innovative programme that combines
cutting-edge science with best clinical practice.
Come and be inspired!
Full details: www.symposia.org.uk
October 18-20, 2018
The course programme will be held in German language.
Gesellschaft für Pädiatrische Radiologie e.V.
Ernst-Reuter-Platz 10 • 10587 Berlin/DE
Prim. Dr. Brigitte Povysil
Institut für Pädiatrische und Gynäkologische Radiologie
Med Campus IV • Kepler Universitätsklinikum Linz
If you are a course organiser feel free to send us the course information to email@example.com in order to publish on this website.