Other courses related to ESPR
The Meeting provides the opportunity to discuss your specialty at a national and international level through exchanging ideas and knowledge with colleagues from different countries, networking with other professionals in a multidisciplinary setting and participating in social and educational events.
• Congress Language: German
• Call for Abstracts
• Scientific Programme Committee: Prof. Dr. med. Mario Rüdiger (GNPI) | Prof. Dr. med. Reinhard Berner (DGPI) | Dr. med. Karin Becke (WAKKA)
Training For Central (and former Eastern) Europe
This is an European Society of Paediatric Radiology (ESPR) initiative, at present run as an inter-university project, supported by the Committee of the Pediatric Radiology Group
of the Romanian Radiological Society (GRPSRIM), as a cooperation of the University of Medicine and Pharmacy (UMF) „Carol Davila” Bucharest / Romania and the Division of Pediatric
Radiology, Department of Radiology, Medical University of Graz (MUG) / Austria.
Michael RICCABONA, Erich SORANTIN – Graz / AT
Bogdan-Stefan OLTEANU, Ioana-Gabriela LUPESCU – Bucharest / RO, Carmen-Ana ASAVOAIE, Otilia-Maria FUFEZAN – Cluj-Napoca / RO
REGISTRATION & INFORMATION
Application deadline: February 28
Selection deadline: March 15
Payment deadline: April 15
• Improve knowledge on how to perform fetal MRI
• Learn about typical fetal brain pathologies on Ultrasound and MRI
• Develop ability to perform unaccompanied correct examinations
• Gain knowledge about indications for fetal brain MRI
• Discuss case reports and troubleshooting with an expert faculty
• Become familiar with the ISUOG Fetal MRI guidelines
• Engage with an international panel of experts on topics such as normal supratentorial fetal Brain Development, ventriculomegaly US and MRI and post-mortem MRI: when why and how?
Find out more at isuog.org/events
October 26-28, 2017
We would like to highlight this upcoming meeting to members and trainees who may be interested in paediatric IR. It should be a great opportunity to meet others in this field, to learn something new and to share challenging cases.
Online registration will start in May 2017
For further information visit: https://www.spir.org/spir-2016-denver
November 15, 2017
October 19-21, 2017
If you are a course organiser feel free to send us the course information to email@example.com in order to publish on this website.