Radiologic archiv of Andres Giedion
The radiologic archiv of Andres Giedion is in the X-Ray Museum in Remscheid, Germany.
It is now available for all collegues, researching skeletal dysplasia. Next year there will be some guestrooms in the renovated birth place of Röntgen.
We have changed the way we process personal data to comply with the GDPR.
For more information and to view your rights, click here.
ESPR 2018 – Postgraduate Course and Annual Meeting
June 18-22, 2018 – Berlin/DE
Thank you very much for your participation!
Save the Date
ECPR 2018 – Paediatric Imaging – Chest (including Cardiovascular)
Date: October 17-19, 2018
Location: Royal College of Surgeons Ireland, Dublin (Ireland)
Organiser(s): Eilish Twomey, Annie Paterson, Aurelio Secinaro
ESPR Educational Grants to support attendance to ECPR:
10 junior grants à EUR 500,-
The ESPR Board has agreed to provide financial support to eligible radiologists in training (residents/fellows) or young radiologists active in the field of paediatric radiology to attend the ECPR.
more information: http://www.espr.org/education/
Save the Date
ESPR 2019 – Postgraduate Course and Annual Meeting
May 14-18, 2019 – Helsinki/FI
May 14-15: Post Graduate Course, aiming at young radiologists in/after specialist training
May 16-18: Annual Meeting, offering state-of-the-art plenary and keynote lectures, special focus, taskforce, educational and research sessions
- Radiation protection
- Chest imaging: optimisation of x-rays, ultrasound, CT, MRI
- Congenital heart disease
- Gastrointestinal imaging: MRI, US, techniques and surgery
- Musculoskeletal imaging including prone 3D-imaging, MRI and ultrasound, elbow
- Vascular malformations: imaging and radiological treatment
- Fetal imaging: neuro, cardiac, body and physics
- Oncological MRI: primary diagnostics and followup
- Neuroradiology: neonatal and acute MRI
- Trauma: FAST and SLOW
- Radiographers and sonographers program